#13 - The Four Wogans (feat. Tom McManus, Jak Foster & Max Smith)

Hello you nutty podcast buggers and welcome to the thirteenth installment of Harry Hardy's Fun Saturday Internet Podcast Thing! In this week's episode, I share with you one of my favourite things I've ever been a part of: the time I ruined my friend Tom McManus's university radio show with the help of Jak Foster and Max Smith! First broadcast of Salford Uni's Shock Radio on December 8 2015, we talk about the (at the time newly-released) movies Steve Jobs and Spectre, what a 'pathetic fallacy' is, and we laugh at a whole lot of things that don't necessarily make that much sense or are actually that funny, but we seem to enjoy laughing about them. Please listen! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#8 - Stop Trying to Sexualise My Cat (feat. Lauren Johnstone)

#15 - The Best of Harry Hardy's Payphone Podcast

#10 - 0800 069 8683 (feat. Matthew Stanton)